SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and offer you alternative options or refund you the total amount of your order or product price, using the original method of payment.
Heracloset.com International Shipping Information
- We now deliver to many countries around the globe!
- Shipping fees to your location will be displayed to you while you are checking out.
- We will send you an email confirming your order as soon as it’s successfully placed.
- You can track your order via https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html. If you do not see full updates, you can contact us via email [email protected], or via WhatsApp on +971 55 5506 687.
Customs and Import Duties (International)
- For most shipments, customs/import duties are applied once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- Customs duties and any handling charges vary from country to country and are usually implemented when the order reaches its destination country.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, so they will have to be borne by you once your parcel reaches your country.
- You can contact your local customs office to find out about customs duties for your country before you place an order so that you are not surprised when these duties are levied.
- Customs duties and taxes are non-refundable once charged. If you refuse to accept the delivery, unfortunately, we will have to deduct that cost from the refund amount, since the courier will have already paid the charge on your behalf.
- Please note that Custom Offices in some countries may require to provide a form of identification such as a Passport or any Government issued ID before releasing a shipment.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times depends on the processing and production by each designer, and to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within the specified times below:
- Please note that processing and production time for custom-made products may vary from designer to designer, and alterations may also require additional time. This production time is separate from delivery time, which may also vary. The estimated production time for each product is mentioned in the product description. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp CLICK HERE or email at [email protected].
- Estimated Delivery once item is processed and produced by designer:
- UAE: 1-2 business days
- International & GCC: 5-7 business days
- Delivery might take longer depends on the destination.
- Business days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. (Please note we do not ship on Fridays.)
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at [email protected]
For any inquiries or details please contact us via Whatsapp